Tortellini Pasta Salad
Tortellini pasta salad is zippy, zesty, and served cold making it the perfect summer side dish.
Servings 8 servings
- 1 lb tortellini
- ½ small red onion, diced small
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced small
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 15-oz can of sliced black olives, drained
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella pearls
- ¼ pound (4 oz) salami or pepperoni, diced
- 1 cup Italian dressing, store-bought or homemade
Cook the tortellini according to package instructions.
Allow the tortellini to cool for about 5 minutes before moving on to the next step. You want it to be warm but not steaming hot.
Add all prepped ingredients (including the cooked tortellini) to a large mixing bowl and pour over the Italian dressing.
Toss gently until everything is mixed well and the dressing is coating all of it.
Set in the fridge and chill for at least two hours before serving.